Several attorneys at Sorling Northrup have significant experience representing victims of personal injury in the court houses of Springfield and central Illinois. These attorneys offer legal representation to individuals who have suffered personal injuries in a wide variety of circumstances, including:
- Personal injuries received in car accidents
- Personal injuries and emotional damages suffered as a result of dog bites
- Short and long term memory loss resulting from closed head injuries from auto accidents, slips and falls and defective products
- Claims involving wrongful death caused by the negligent acts of others
- Personal injuries and damages caused by wrongful denial of insurance benefits by insurance companies
- Personal injuries and wrongful death claims against railroads as a result of unsafe or defective crossings
- Personal injuries to and wrongful death of construction workers through the negligence or carelessness of others
- Personal injuries and wrongful death caused by defectively designed products with inadequate warnings
- Personal injuries such as lung disease caused by exposure to toxic chemicals in the home or in the victim’s work place
Each personal injury, products liability or wrongful death claim handled by Sorling Northrup attorneys involves extensive and detailed preparation. Our attorneys provide high-quality, aggressive legal representation to our clients, and take a personal interest in the plight of each individual victim. Our attorneys are committed to keeping our clients informed of the developments in their fight for full and just compensation for their personal injuries.
Our personal injury attorneys are willing to meet with prospective clients about their circumstances at no charge. If representation follows, subsequent fees are usually based on a percentage of any recovery earned on behalf of the client, by way of settlement or judgment. This type of fee arrangement is called a contingent fee arrangement.
Sorling Northrup attorneys who practice in this area include: